Product Description of [DEWBELL] F15 Water Filter system for Wash Basin/Kitchen Sink (High Grade Type) TYPE)
- Fits to all international standard size of 1/2inch (G1/2) connector hose .
- Read the installation manual before installing.
- Never forget to place rubber gaskets between fittings. Please check the rubber gaskets first if there is a leakage.
Removes rust, harmful substance concentrations and residual chlorine in tap water
- Sand, sediment, and debris can come from the water lines that supply your water from the city. Your building’s water tank and rusted water supply pipes also contain rust, sediment, debris and harmful substance.
Protects skin / food
- Residual chlorines may occur hair fall, skin itchiness, skin redness, skin dryness, atopy skin for kids. It even may occur cancers if inhaled chronically. Brings safe and clean water for cooking and washing foods. Anti-bacterial balls prevents microbials.
Extremely simple and easy.
- Installation takes only a couple of minutes and just few seconds for replacing filter by hand.
High capacity filter.
- 1~3 months filter changing cycle. Depending on the water quality.
What’s in the box
- DEWBELL F15 Main body 1EA
- Inner filter (High grade type) 1EA
- Connecting part for sink/basin line 1EA
- Disassemble the water line from the faucet.
- Connect the Connecting part to the water outlet line.
- Connect the top of DEWBELL F15 main body to the Connecting part.
- Connect the water line to the side end of DEWBELL F15 main body.
There are no reviews yet.