Product Description of DEWBELL F15 Water Filter System For Wash Basin/Kitchen Sink (Economy Type)
- Make sure to check the standard of hose (1/2 in) under wash basin before buying this product.
- You should read an installation manual before installation
- Install this products for only wash basin in house. If you install it in other place or other hose, it may cause water leakage
- Never forget rubber packings on installation. If there is leak, Please check rubber packings first.
- Removes rust, harmful substance concentrations in water Sand, sediment, and debris can come from the water lines that supply your water from the city. In addition, showering in chlorinated water can produce harmful effects for your skin and hair
- Extremely simple and easy It’s very simple to install the filter system wherever you want to, with. Changing filters is also very easy. Just screw open the cap and change only the inner filter after 1 to 3 months of usage
- High capacity filter Standard for family of four, the average replacement of a filter is approx. 1~3 months.
- Main case 1EA – Inner filter (Economy type) 1EA
- Connecting Parts for wash basin 1EA
- Check the location of water valves under wash basin 2) Turn off the valve before installation
- Disassemble the hose or pipe from the valve by wrench
- Connect the metal nut side of the enclosed metal hose to the valve
- Connect the white nut side of the enclosed metal hose to the side of the main case
- Then, connect hose under the basin to the other side of the main case
There are no reviews yet.