NOTICE – Make sure to check the size of the shower head hose (1/2 in) in your bathroom before buying this product.
Removes rust, and harmful substance concentrations in water.
Sand, sediment, and debris can come from the water lines that supply your water from the city. In addition, showering in chlorinated water can produce harmful effects on your skin and hair.
Extremely simple and easy.
It’s very simple to install the filter system wherever you want to. Changing filters is also very easy. Just screw open the cap and change only the inner filter after 1 to 3 months of usage.
Standard for a family of four, the average replacement of a filter is approx. 1~3 months.
Good for your skin and hair.
Removes rust and harmful substances in water for your shower. Also helpful for relieving atopic diseases, as well as preventing dry skin and hair.
What Comes in the Box
- Main case 1EA
- Inner filter (Economy type) 1EA
- Connecting Parts for shower line 1EA 3.
- Disassemble the nuts of the shower hose from the tap.
- Connect the connecting parts to the nuts of the faucet with a wrench.
- Connect the tap of the F15 main case to connecting parts.
- Connect the shower hose to the side of the F15 main case