Product Description of APLB Premium Rebooting Eye Cream 30ml
Embrace the luminous moment that will truly blossom your moisture-filled, healthy skin. APLB specializes by devoting development of natural formula that can resolve many skin problems and nurture your beloved skin. With continuous research towards rejuvenating our skin, APLB purifies the skin by strengthening the barrier with everlasting vibrant boost that your confidence needs. Cherish every moment because we can make you to experience the true skin rejuvenation.
APLB Premium Rebooting Eye Cream, 30ml
Revitalize and nurture your eye area with Premium Rebooting Eye Cream that includes both Peptide 4x and Centella 3x Complexes.
These gentle Peptide and Centella complexes can help eye area to regenerate, heal, and moisturize.
KEY FEATURES & INGREDIENTS
Enhance the skin elasticity (Adenosine)
- Improves Skin elasticity for firm look.
- Helps to diminish the look of Wrinkles and Fine lines.
Soothing Moisturization at your comfort (Aloe Extract & Kelp Extract)
- Retain Moisture without being evaporated for dry skin.
- Help to build a protective skin barrier.
Safe Care for sensitive skin (Propolis)
- Ease the skin irritation as dead skin cells build up on the skin’s surface.
- Use for purifying and soothing features.
FEATURES of Peptide 4x Complex
- Provide elasticity to your skin and revitalize into lively and youthful skin.
- Stimulate cell growth, proliferating and healing.
- Revitalize into healthy collagen.
- Copper Tripeptide-1
What can “Centella 3x Complex” do for you?
Mixture of Madecassic Acid, Asiatic Acid, and Asiaticoside.
key FEATURES of these ingredients:
- Madecassic Acid : As one of the active ingredients in cica, it helps to soothe sensitive skin and regulate the skin from being irritated or cause redness.
- Asiatic Acid : Provides soothing skin and moisturizes the dermis. Also, it calms down the troubled areas of the skin.
- Asiaticoside : Natural active ingredient from Centella Asiatica for reducing wrinkles, improving skin elasticity, and promoting the production of protein and collagen levels.